Ivisit to Vincennes
Follow in the footsteps of the history and heritage of Vincennes in an original way ! Children and adults alike will learn while having fun ! Observe, discover, learn …
Languages : French and English
Organisation of your visit
- Download the audioguide on one more media device depending on the type of device used and according to the number of concerned visitors.
- Print out the map and all helpful documents.
- Remember to charge the battery of your media device.
- Don’t forget your headphones or make sure that you have a loudspeaker if you’ve organized a tour of several visitors with a single device.
- Also don’t forget to take pictures and share them with us on instagram with #MONVALDEMARNE
- While making your tour, remember that you are in an urban environment.
- Mind the traffic and take only safe and designated passageways and crosswalks.
- Do not obstruct regular pedestrian and vehicular circulation.
- Enter only buildings open to the public.
Coming by public transport
- RER A, station Vincennes
- Métro ligne 1, station Château de Vincennes (also stations : Bérault, Saint-Mandé)
- Bus 46, 56, 112, 114, 115, 118, 124, 210, 215, 318 et 325
- Noctambus 11 and 33
Where to park in Vincennes
- Coeur de Ville, avenue de Vorges : 138 places, open 24H/24.
- Hôtel de ville, Place du Général Leclerc : 94 places, open 24H/24.
- Parking du marché, 89 rue de Fontenay : 249 places (7 for people with reduced mobility and 5 for motorbikes).
- Centre Georges Pompidou, 168 rue de Fontenay : 180 places, open 24H/24.
- Mowat, 16 rue du Commandant Mowat : 360 places, open 24H/24.
- Château-Marigny, Cours Marigny : 631 places.
To complete your visit, do not hesitate to consult our page devoted to the city, its history and its news.